Director Fritz Lang’s political thriller follows a British hunter’s attempts to outrun Nazi agents after he targets Adolf Hitler. While on holiday in Bavaria, willdlife hunter Alan Thorndike (Walter Pidgeon) stumbles upon the Fuhrer’s country retreat, eventually spotting Hitler in the gardens. After lining up the leader in the crosshairs of his empty rifle, Thorndike is arrested by members of Hitler’s Gestapo bodyguard, who try to beat a confession out of him. After eventually escaping and navigating a tortuous route back to Britain, Thorndike is forced to seek help from local seamstress Jerry Stokes (Joan Bennett) when he discovers German agents are hunting him down.
- High Definition Transfer
- The Biggest Game: Jan-Christopher Horak on Fritz Lang s Man Hunt And Hollywood s Anti-Nazi Films (21 Mins)
- The Woman Is Dangerous: Vanessa Wanger Hope On Joan Bennett, Walter Wanger And Fritz Lang (27 Mins)
- Commentary by author Patrick McGilligan
- Rogue Mate: The Making of Man Hunt
- Artwork & Stills Gallery
- Original Theatrical Trailer