In 1881, Doc Holliday enters the ‘No Name Saloon’ and challenges a man to a game of poker. He bets his horse for the opponent’s wife, the whore Katie Elder, and wins. From then on, Elder goes wherever Doc goes. When they arrive in Tombstone, Sheriff Wyatt Earp is standing as a candidate in the local election, but hostilities erupt and the Clanton family, a gang of outlaw cowboys, make their opposition felt. Doc soon joins forces with Earp and his brothers to take on the Clanton gang.
This gritty, revisionist take on the true story of the legendary gunfight at the OK Corral stars Stacy Keach as Doc Holliday and Faye Dunaway as Kate Elder, and features music by the legendary songwriter Jimmy Webb ( Wichita Lineman ).
- Truth Be Told (2015, 20 mins): new interview with award-winning actor Stacy Keach
- The Guardian Interview with Faye Dunaway (1980, 72 mins, audio only): the star of Doc discusses her career with critic Alexander Walker
- Outside the System (2015, 25 mins): new interview with celebrated editor Alan Heim
- All-new audio commentary with Western writer and cinema expert C. Courtney Joyner
- Lobby cards, posters and stills gallery
- Theatrical trailer
- HoH subtitles on the feature and trailer