In this suspense film straining to be Hitchcockian, Michael Caine plays recovered alcoholic Henry Clarke, who finds himself enticed into the home of Fe Moreau (Giovanna Ralli), where he discovers an unusual arrangement–apparently Fe Moreau would rather engage in a relationship with an ex-alcoholic than her husband Richard (Eric Portman). Richard is an out-of-the-closet homosexual, complete with a young Spanish stud (Carlos Pierre) as a plaything. The staid home life heats up to a boil when the three misfits decide to steal jewels from a rich playboy.
- Booklet by Michael Cain expert Christopher Bray
- Interview with film Expert Chris Poggiali
- Featurette: The John Barry Touch: The Music of a Master
- Isolated score and Soundtrack
- Still Gallery
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature
- Theatrical trailer