FBI investigator Alexandra Barnes (Debra Winger) becomes obsessed with proving glamorous socialite Catharine Petersen (Theresa Russell) is a murderess, responsible for the deaths of several millionaires who died suspiciously soon after marrying. Believing her to have assumed a new identity each time, Agent Barnes sets out to prove her suspicions, but finds that she too is falling under the spell of her seductive suspect.
This stylish thriller from director Bob Rafelson (Five Easy Pieces, The Postman Always Rings Twice) features brilliant performances by two of Hollywood’s most exciting actresses, and stunning cinematography by the legendary Conrad L. Hall (Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Marathon Man), who returned to make Black Widow after a ten-year absence from film-making.
- High Definition transfer
- The Predator and Her Prey (2016, 27 mins): revealing new interview with writer Ronald Bass
- Bright Colours, Deep Blacks (2016, 29 mins): assistant cameraman Conrad W. Hall on the visual style of Black Widow
- Audio commentary with film historians Julie Kirgo and Nick Redman
- Lobby cards, poster and stills gallery
- Original theatrical trailer (HD)
- 4 x US TV spots (HD)
- HoH subtitles on the feature, trailer and TV spots