Apologies for the spell of silence.
Things have been extremely busy behind the scenes here at S1, but I’m now ready to announce full details for THE SEVEN-UPS.
Here’s how the final extras look:
• High Definition transfer
• Philip D’Antoni Introduction (2016)
• The Seven-Ups Connection (2016): new interview with director Philip D’Antoni
• A Tony Lo Bianco Type (2016): new interview with actor Tony Lo Bianco
• Real to Reel (2016): new interview with technical adviser Randy Jurgensen
• Cut to the Chase (2016): new documentary on the film’s iconic car chase
• The Anatomy of a Chase (1973): vintage behind-the-scenes documentary
• Audio commentary with writer and film expert Richard Harland Smith
• Super 8 version (1973): original cut-down home cinema presentation
• Randy Jurgensen’s Scrapbook
• Lobby cards and stills gallery
• Original theatrical teaser
• Original theatrical trailer
Getting all this together has taken a lot of time, and has inevitably caused delays. With apologies to all of you who were hoping to receive their copy in a couple of weeks’ time, I can confirm that the new release date will be 27 June. I hope you’ll all think the wait is worth it.
There’ll be more news from S1 coming your way very soon…